Important Notice: Dr. Hughes will begin seeing patients exclusively at our LaGrange/Poughkeepsie office effective June 14, 2021. We appreciate having been part of your care at our Hyde Park location over the past 9 years. Call us at 845-471-5095 to schedule an appointment. We thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
COVID-19 SPECIAL NOTICE: Please call to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, fever or cough. For updated information about the Coronavirus, please visit the CDC website.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, please be assured that our utmost concern is the health and safety of our patients. It is and has always been our intention to maintain the highest safety and sanitation standards at our Dermatology practice. Thankfully, the nature of the patient demographic in Dermatology is one of the “healthy”, non-contagious patient. Rest assured, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and make you feel comfortable to come to your dermatology appointment. We are continuing to:
- Sanitize patient exam rooms thoroughly after each patient with Clorox wipes and Clorox solution.
- Wipe down all surfaces from doorknobs, chairs, faucets, toilet bowl handles, seats, front desk, all public surfaces, etc., constantly and consistently throughout the day with Clorox wipes and Clorox solution.
-Strategically place anti-bacterial gel around the office which is accessible to all our patients for their use while on our premises.
- Decrease patient waiting time in the waiting room as much as possible and escort patients into their private sanitized exam rooms so contact with others is limited.
We have asked that staff remain home if they are symptomatic and to take care of themselves so as not to put anyone else at risk.
Lastly and most importantly, we ask that you join us in our efforts to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus and maintain the sanitation of our office by:
1) NOT coming to your appointment if you have fever, cough, shortness of breath. If you let us know that you have these symptoms, we will give you an expedited appointment once you are recovered.
2) Practice Good Hand Hygiene – wash hands often.
3) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4) Please do not bring others with you to your appointment; limit it to just one other person if it is absolutely necessary.
Thank you for your loyalty and we join you in the quest to maintain good health and calm during this time. We look forward to seeing you!
Melville Hughes, MD
As leading experts in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology... We are committed to providing you with comprehensive diagnosis and care of all dermatological conditions.
Melville H. Hughes, M.D. is a Board Certified Dermatologist, who graduated from Cornell Medical College in 1995 and has been in private practice for over 16 years. See our About page.
From routine checkups to acne, psoriasis and herpes treatments, we are equipped to handle all of your dermatology needs. We offer a full array of skin treatments to help you achieve your goals. Read more about our Medical Services and Cosmetic Services
We are conveniently located in Poughkeepsie / LaGrange, New York. Call to schedule an appointment with our dermatologist today!
Poughkeepsie / LaGrange:
1 Bushwick Rd., Suite D
Poughkeepsie, New York 12603
(Corner of Rt 55 & Titusville Rd)
Map & Directions
We look forward to seeing you!
The Dutchess Derm staff
Poughkeepsie / LaGrange
|9:00am - 3:00pm
|9:00am - 4:45pm
|1:00pm - 6:45pm
|9:00am - 4:45pm
|Call for availability
24 HOUR NOTICE is required for all cancellations or reschedules.
A $30 fee will be charged if appointment is missed, canceled or rescheduled with less than 24 hour notice.